Sales Proposal & Execution Service Engineer (Compressors and Gas Turbines) Job at Siemens Energy – Tres Cantos, Madrid provincia
A Snapshot of Your Day
You will be responsible both for the sales and theexecution phase to plan and organize the resources required for the different compressorsand gas turbine outages, projects and possible breakdowns required to help ourcustomers minimizing downtimes and meeting Customer satisfaction andexpectations.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Take theownership of the whole sales process for Service opportunities and makenecessary coordination with other involved parties to provide technicallyaccurate and commercially/financially compliant proposals.
- Coordinatewhole proposal process up to the customer Purchase Order usingSales Force and Spiridon/SAP tools. Collaboration with financials, projectexecution and supply chain management departments during whole PO processensuring all Siemens Energy processes and compliance requirements areimplemented and strictly adhered to, being aware of the organization’s safetyand security procedures, ensuring they are adhered to at all times.
- Coordinates withengineering, factory, field service groups and marketing groups toresolve configuration, scope and technical changes during thequoting process.
- Plans andmanages sales proposals for service opportunities to determineproposal feasibility.
- Servicingcustomers after the sale to ensure a high level ofcustomer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Responsible for the bid clarification andnegotiation with customer together with the Client manager.
- Worktogether with relevant stakeholders Customers, Suppliers, Managers, Colleagues,effective communication Written & Verbal.
- Collaborateand drive initiatives asrequired and to communicate with complete transparency to all team members andmanagement, ensuring a key component of the sales process.
- Managethe services orders throughout the planning, through execution until finalacceptance (FAC): relevant planning elements and milestone results
- Involvesthe relevant partners in the sales/finance/operation/quality and logisticsexecution phases
- Performs serviceorders reading and derives actions concerningrisks, opportunities and contractual obligations
- Responsibleto source internally technical solution to reported issues.
- Manage CustomerRequirements: Manages customer expectations and solving of issues andactively gathers information on the customer and customer’s strategies,requirements and targets
- Regularlyperforms lessons learned activities and feeds the results into the organization
- Manage serviceorders finances: Lives full responsibility for the financial resultsaccording to set targets.
What You Bring
- A degreein Engineering or a relatedtechnical discipline.
- A minimumof three years of experience in services for rotative equipment incross-organizational projects.
- Experiencein Compressors and Gas Turbines andassociated equipment and Industrialand Power Generation markets.
- Teamplayer and able to communicate multiple levelsof customers, peers and team members.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highwritten and speaking skills for English.
- Abilityto work in an accurate and structured way.
- Capabilityto be self-supporting (able to work without supervision) and quicklylearn new concepts
- Growingmentality, open to constantly learn and try newways.
- Highskills for collaborative work among diverse teams and differentcountries, ability to create good team environment and be a key part tomotivate it towards the common and individual objectives.
About the Team
You will belong to the Sales team dealing with thecompressors and Gas Turbines fleet from Siemens Energy who will support you andcoach you on the specifics of the job. You will join a diverse andmulticultural team working for the complete South West Region with specificfocus in Spain.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. Wemeet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climateis protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generateelectricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using ourtechnology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, andaffordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. Weuphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for peoplewho will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energytransformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power.We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnicbackground, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energizesociety, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on ourdifferences.
- Competitive compensation package
- Work-life balance: Flexible working time,shorter working hours on Fridays and in summer (15 July-14september), days-offin addition of 24 days of vacations
- Flexible mobile working policy (hybrid)
- Local benefits such as meal allowance, flexibleplan and much more
- Self-driven development framework withinsights and resources to develop and grow on technical and soft skills.Continuous learning
- International and cross Business Units
- Learning from experience in across-functional team and holding business responsibility.
- Personal growth in a dynamic and diverseteam, innovative atmosphere with international perspectives.
About the Company
Company: Siemens Energy –
Company Location: Tres Cantos, Madrid provincia